100 YouTube Subscribers! 100 YouTube Subscribers!

You get a four because I expected a 10 year olds voice and I died when I heard. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" hahaha

daltonforrest responds:

Haha. Thanks.

Justin Bieber Jail Video! Justin Bieber Jail Video!

I liked the art, but it proba would have been better if
A. The noise was louder. I couldn't hear anything
B. There was just a bit more animation.
C. Better writing, it looks funny, but it just wasn't clever anywhere.
D. Better, or at least more expressive voice acting. It would've been great if the guy sounded really black, and was loud, and maybe if Justin made more sense.
Idk. It was pretty okay though.

RicketyRooster responds:

Not sure how you are viewing this, but my volume is at 50 and it's loud as all hell...?

I can see your other points, but I'm glad you thought it was pretty okay...that's better than awful!

stretchy-man episode 1 stretchy-man episode 1

Definitely an improvement on other stuff you have And the voice acting was surprisingly no horrendous. Sadly there was not enough stretchyman-action/stretching to actually make me see the possibilities of his power. It's more of an after thought. His power should be the focal point.

Megacharlie159 responds:

thanks for the reveiw XD. im going to upload a trailer for that game i promised to you. or maybe i should just do a beta that you can play. i guess well see.

DD - Trailer DD - Trailer

The sprites were pretty cool, but there was little information/animation, and it didn't get me hype at all :l also your typography isn't the best.

ReaperSound responds:

Still learning all this with animation and yeah I've gotta get more under my belt as in experience and knowledge of flash. Thank you bfor your words :)

Butt Dial Butt Dial

I liked it. Wish it had more detail. Also on a personal level, I thought it would've been more funny if the character spoke a little and if at the end the guy with the butt was like. "Ah sorry man, ya know butt dial" or something like that.

NobodiAnimation responds:

... This is no laughing matter...

Fuck YouTube (2) Fuck YouTube (2)

Wow, what a quick improvement. Great job.

Fuck YouTube Fuck YouTube

I feel the same way, but you should have made it much longer so that it build annoyance and frustration. Your character just sort of looks like a douchebag even though he's not, the new Youtube does suck. It was just presented badly. If you build tension itll be much better.

alinhoalisson responds:

Thanks, I'll try to make a new longer version.

Trunks vs Bandit Trunks vs Bandit

The action was a little weird, and you can't tell when it ends. There quite abit of problems animation wise.

unknownplummer responds:

ok thank you

The Butt Problem The Butt Problem

I really wish this had good audio quality and animation cause that was just hilarious